40% of the sugar production is consumed locally under different brands and presentations and the remaining 60% is exported to the world market through EXPOGRANEL. This modern terminal, located in the main port of the Pacific Coast enables us to export 2,000 metric tons of sugar. Nowadays, Puerto Quetzal has one of the most effective shipping terminals in the world regarding the sugar cane industry.

We have been able to diversify new products in addition to the production of sugar and alcohol because of the different opportunities the global market offers. We have also advanced in the Energy Cogeneration field; we are currently installing the plant.